Saturday, October 10, 2009

First Haircut

Got Colston his first haircut. We went to cookiecutters and they did a fabulous job! I am so impressed with them! The lady who cut his hair did a great job of distracting him during the haircut. They played a video for him and he got to sit in a little car and had a blast turning the steering wheel. There were a few times that he gave her a "what are you doing" look and pushed her hands away but for the most part he let her do her thing. And they printed off a picture for me and attached his locks to it. So now I just need to frame it and put it in his room. I probably won't get a picture printed out every time but it was a nice touch for his first one. I would definitely recommend cookiecutters to anyone! They know their stuff! And as a bonus they had a changing table in their bathroom! Which was great because of course as soon as it was time for his haircut he made "boom boom"!

No comments:

Post a Comment