Monday, October 26, 2009

100 miles before 2010

Today started the challenge my friend Allie has going on which biking, running, jogging, or walking 100 miles by 2010. I am happy to say I am trying to do this challenge! I walked two miles today and plan to do that 5 times a week. I'm also doing a challenge with my mother in law and sisters in law to see who can lose the most weight between now and Thanksgiving when we are all together. We shall see who is the victor! I am trying to keep to a 1,ooo calorie a day diet but that is very hard since I have a major sweet tooth! But cutting out soda should help me a lot but we will see. My mom also bought me this cool thing to help you lose weight in your face. Super excited! If this challenge goes well I'm hoping we make another one til the first of the year but that will be very hard with all the yummy treats at Christmas! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. yeah... Halloween candy has been a downfall for me this week. My stamina is still not good, but I can jump rope for twice as long as I could last week! Every little bit has got to help. Even if I don't lose a lot of weight - I'm gonna' be healthier!

    ReplyDelete