Thursday, March 25, 2010

Got some answers now for fun

So, I finally heard back from my doctor about my blood tests. They said that my Vitamin D level is too low. Below 32 is when they are concerned and mine is 19.5 so that is explains why I am so tired all the time. I am so happy to finally have some answers of why I feel like I am dragging all the time. I got a prescription for Vitamin D that I take once a week for 8 weeks and then I had to get multi-vitamins to take every day. Hopefully with in a few weeks I will have more energy and start feeling more like myself!

Right now I am procrastinating from packing and cleaning and doing all the last minute things I need to do to get ready for our weekend trip. We are going to Boise tonight and will be there until Saturday. Matt LOVES David Crowder Band and they or any other christian artists never come to SLC, so we are going to Boise to see them play. We are going to what is called the rockin road worship tour that has a bunch of christian bands and Matt is so excited about it. I am excited to get to see my aunt and uncle and we get to see our friends Matt and Andrea as well.

My aunt and uncle are going to be watching Colston on Friday so we can go to the concert and I am a little nervous. I just hope that he is good for them and doesn't freak out about being in a new place. He has been going through this phase lately where every time we take him to church and try to drop him off in the nursery he cries. I know it's normal phase for kids to go through I just don't like it. I'm hoping he will get out of this phase soon.

Well, now I have to get back to cleaning and all that other pre-leaving stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment