Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Proud Moment

Yesterday Colston and I went over to my friend Amy's house. Every Monday we go over there so Amy and I can do our Bible study and Colston and Ella can play together. Yesterday, shortly after we got there Colston found a bag of crayons and wanted it. I told him not right now and that we were going downstairs and he FLIPPED out! He started screaming and was so mad at me. So I pulled down his pants and undid half of his daiper to spank him and he started saying "no, no..." and trying to put his hand back to block me. Right before I was about to spank him I asked him if he was done and he said "All done!" I was shocked! I pulled up his pants and asked again "Are you all done?" and he said "All done!" He wiped off his face and smiled and went downstairs. Wow! I was so proud that he had connected that if he stopped throwing a fit that he wouldn't get in trouble. It is so draining when he throws fits or screams but when moments like that happen I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment