Monday, August 31, 2009

Another Not Me Monday

I apparently have done more than my share of things I would never do this week since I have the pleasure of being able write not one but two not me mondays. I would never give my toddler a medicine bottle to play with instead of a rattle. I would never be too lazy to find his rattle and give him the first thing I find that rattles. In my defense my mom has given him medicine bottles to play with since he was a few months old so I don't feel so bad.

Matt and I were sitting in the living room watching tv and playing with Colston. He kept tossing his zyrtec bottle to his daddy and then walking around the living room with it. At one point he most definitely did not figure out the child safety cap and spill zyrtec all over the floor. Nope not my child! And Matt and I did not just sit where we were and watch in astonishment as the pills fell all over the floor. Like good parents we did pick up all the pills and keep our little one from eating any of the pills he managed to scatter all over our living room floor.

All is good now. All the pills are picked up and he is now playing with a ball. I think that may be a little more safe than the prescription rattles. Great, now I guess I should go find his rattle and put the bottles out of reach from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment