Monday, August 10, 2009

Not me Monday

So, when my friend first told me about "Not me Mondays" I thought I would never have anything to add. But then the other day I found one. I was taking a shower while I let Colston eat his waffles in his high chair. I heard him talking and yelling for me as usual but then when I was getting ready he started yelling louder and crying. I came out to the kitchen and saw that he had tried to get out of his high chair but got only one leg out and couldn't get it back in. Hence, the loud crying for me.





I would never find my child like that (crying and stuck) and go grab my camera to take pictures of him. And I would never take those sad and hilarious photos and then post them on my blog for all my friends and family to see my baby like that. And I would never continue to laugh about it as I post them. Nope, not me. I'm a much better mommy than that! Or so I thought.




Now, that I have done this once I'm pretty sure it won't be the last time I use my baby for a laugh. When he's older I'm sure he'll laugh too!

2 comments:

  1. You post 'Not Me Monday' beautfully, like you were doing it every day of your whole life!

    So funny!

    ReplyDelete