Saturday, September 12, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

So after months and months I finally broke down and called the doctor. Ever since I had Colston I've never felt like my c-section was completely healed. It's still sore most of the time and I've been ignoring for 15 months now. The doctor that delivered him is no longer an obgyn so I have to see another doctor in that office. The nurse said he will look at my incision and see him if I'm okay for another pregnancy. Whatever that means. I am trying not to think too much into it or worry too much but I am not doing a good job of it. I think I'm most afraid that the doctor will say it's nothing and I will go on living with it forever. I know God is in control and I am trying to make that my key thought these next few days. My appointment is Monday and we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment