Monday, September 7, 2009

Not Me Monday

This being a holiday weekend meant that a part of it had to be a cleaning weekend for Matt and I. I decided to tackle the kitchen while he did the vacuuming and other things. Whenever we are cleaning Colston tends to get antsy and in the way. Which leaves the question what do we do to keep him busy. Since Matt was cleaning the living room that took away that possibility and I don't like to cage him in his crib if it's not nap time.




But I would never strap my child in his high chair and then push the high chair up to the fridge so he can play with the magnets. I figure if I just let him play with the magnets he is not contained but if I strap him in... but I would never do that. I wouldn't want my child out of my way that much. Nope not me!



No comments:

Post a Comment