Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kind of excited

So Matt came home from work today and announced that he is going to start a work out program that a guy at work is giving him. He said he is going to get buff! I'm kind of excited because I've asked him before if he ever thought about working out but he's never had much interest in going to a gym. He is going to do the P90x work out program. This being a program he can do at home he's more apt to do it. I am also hoping that him doing this will help motivate me to do my work out. Especially if we are doing it at the same time I think I will be able to get my lazy butt up and do it.

Also tomorrow we start our new Beth Moore study and I am very excited! We have a lot of new ladies doing it and I think it will be a wonderful time to get to know each other!

3 comments:

  1. P90x is like hardcore. Or so I've heard. There was a guy on my floor who has been doing it for a while and he thinks it's pahretty awesome.
    So good luck! I hope I can come back to Utah and have Matt be all buff and like throwing small children and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still won't be up to ninja powers though. That is a much more extreme level of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell him to get ready for some BLAM Pam & rock star kicks! p90x is a hard program but i'm sure he'll do great!

    ReplyDelete